- Placing the flower clusters on a flat surface for a while will allow all the bugs to evacuate. Rinse and remove all leaves and stems – they might make the lemonade bitter. Place them in a bowl.
- Wash the lemons and lime. Grate in to the bowl with flowers. Then squeeze the lemons and lime in to the bowl and add the citric acid.
- Add sugar to a pot of water and bring it to boil. Pour the hot water in to the bowl with the flowers, lemon and lime zest, lemon and lime juice and citric acid. Stir while you pour.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and let it rest in a cool place for 3-4 days. Stir once in a while.
- Filter the lemonade and pour in to clean bottles. Store in the fridge. It does not have a very long shelf life so freeze whatever you are not planning to use right away.